A Professional Real Estate Photographer Makes a Difference
When it comes to selling and marketing homes, whether you are a real estate agent or a private seller, the old adage that you only get one chance to make a great first impression is absolutely true. Today’s homebuyers are savvy searchers who often spend hours online browsing through listings before they even contact an agent or private seller. Real estate photos, virtual tours, and real estate videos are overwhelmingly viewed first in real estate listings. This has several important implications for sellers. The first is that all the curb appeal and staging in the world can’t make up for low-quality real estate listing photographs. The second is that the listing description is secondary to high-quality photos when you are looking to grab the attention of a buyer.
According to a recent Redfin study, homes, condos, or apartments that are professionally photographed sell for as much as $15,000 more than properties photographed by an amateur. The study also showed that homes photographed by a professional real estate photographer garner 61 percent more online views. The reason why is very simple, professional real estate photographers know that exceptional quality photos tell the story of a home and make it look more appealing. They know how to use composition, color, and lighting to achieve the best images possible – and they have the professional equipment to achieve the results!
What You Can Expect When Working with Us
- Professional, high-quality, industry-leading professional real estate photographs.
- Fast digital delivery of your images. Most projects are completed in less than 24 hours.
- We will do everything we can to work within your budget without sacrificing quality and professionalism.
- Our undivided attention throughout the entire process. From the first consultation to delivering the final product, we will keep you updated every step of the way.
- Our guarantee that if you are not satisfied with the end results we will do everything possible to make sure you are. We will go so far as to reshoot your home, condo or apartment for no extra cost in order to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the results.